Styling in need of a knob

Currently reading:
Styling in need of a knob

sammiboo said:
ahhh your fantastic - it was that F16 knob i want, i just saw a pic in someones coop *see above* and wanted the knob thank you - i love you :D

ta internet be such a wonderful thing.. was I the only one who fort of using a search engine?

have a good time with your new knob anyways, may it give you hours of pleasure :p

sammi - i just seen the f-16 knob, you got a lift up reverse and its only available in 3 colour combinations, blue not being one of them

i aint read the thread completely but the blue would suit your car perfect :D

stilojay said:
ta internet be such a wonderful thing.. was I the only one who fort of using a search engine?

have a good time with your new knob anyways, may it give you hours of pleasure :p

i did use a search engine - google but i wasnt sure what exact knob it was and most were sphere knobs and i didnt want one of them.

it now has been ordered and my knob should be comming very soon ;) (hehehe)

I want a knob :( (first time I've said that :p )

Not in to paying over £25 for the privelege though. How much was your knob Sammi? I like MC Mike's shiny one, I would have that on the coop for definate

smurfhead said:
You must be gagging for it at that price Sammi
I think that's a fair and normal price to be honest. Face that facts, you wouldn't expect Sammi to put up with poor quality knob, would you?
H

still having knob troubles? ya obviously not good enough with the handling of knobs ;)

Back