Styling in need of a knob

Currently reading:
Styling in need of a knob

right i am looking for a knob, the image below is the same knob thats in the bravo but the bravo is not lift up gear shift, so i doubt it is possible to transfere it over, the images below is a momo cobra gear knob.

ideally i want a similar style, as i am not keen on the ball or sphere one and ideally would like a momo one.

momoknob.jpg

i quite like this one too
Coupe001.jpg

if anyone comes across anything like the above which are suitable for the lift up gear shift can you let me know please :)

thanks
sammi

LoL ... thats one way to get loads of attention to a topic!

NB: Did you know that gear knobs where in fact invented by Charlie Dimmock (BBC ground force laborer) in the late 1930's when she realized that her nips were suffering with extreme measures of frostbite in the bleak mid winter? This said invention cured the terrible pain in discomfort and later appeared on cars.

'Tis true I tell thee (y)

sammiboo said:
i think your right - but i would be grateful if someone could offer me a nice knob (y) *this is hitting rock bottom*
Yes, this thread needs moderating!

I don't this hassle in MY Ulysse forum, I wonder why :confused: :devil:

I think you aughta start a new thread but dont include the following words...

Leather,

Shaft,

Want,

Knob (especially knob)

Hope you get the leathery, shaft, knob, you want soon :D

No, A VW golf MK 2. The coop knob feels quite safe doesnt it! Just pig ugly unfortunately. Going to have a moan now - It's like £50+ for a decent gear knob nowadays, That's before the leather gear gaitor, surround etc. Im not paying that!!! But I hate the standard fiat too. Is there a compromise I wonder?

i remember seeing a few like that in Halfords before, might be worth a try looking there :)

Back