Im out of the Saxo scene!

Currently reading:
Im out of the Saxo scene!

Deanlppl

Hiya just dumped my saxo into a p/ex with a brand new punto! managed to get it for 5995 with 20miles on the clock :) car info is in my signature :)

my names Dean, im 18 im from aylesbury buckinghamshire, im a HCA (health care assistant) working in Spinal Injuries rehab, going onto do my Nurse training this year.

my previous car was a Citroen saxo 1.1 sx. P reg, it was modified but grew to dislike citroen build quality, my mother drives a mk2 punto sporting, my insurance quote was far to high to consider a sporting.

so i opted for an Active model, in Doo Wop Turquoise! (which is eye catching in my opinion due to 2 tone flipped effect)

Anyway nice to find a fiat forum, look forward to reading and posting some things soon!

dean-

Well i havent driven mine, and wont be until feb 10th and i can get my first year no claims..

but im insured on my mothers mk2 Punto Sporting, which ill be driving, i love it, its like a rollerskate, really really quick considering its only a 1.2

really looking forward to owning a new car, i feel so privilaged at the age of 18 to do so.

POWER STEERING! :slayer: Lmao

thanks for the warm welcome fellas/laydees

Hi dean welcome M8 and all of the above ze saaxo is a likke avin bada breath zay steenk :yuck:

Nice to see you have seen the light and got a fiat :D Welcome to the fourm :wave:

I have a saxo, lets be honest, their a bit better than any fiat are'nt they.

I don't mean the 1.0 ****e.

I mean the bad ass VTS and VTR.

Can't keep up FTW.........................................................................................................

I have a saxo, lets be honest, their a bit better than any fiat are'nt they.

I don't mean the 1.0 ****e.

I mean the bad ass VTS and VTR.

Can't keep up FTW.........................................................................................................

:ROFLMAO: you deluded little boy. I've known of punto sportings pissing over the vts (yes its only a 1.2 engine :devil:) and the HGT will easily run rings round a VTR.

:ROFLMAO: you deluded little boy. I've known of punto sportings pissing over the vts (yes its only a 1.2 engine :devil:) and the HGT will easily run rings round a VTR.

Lol at this comment.

Before I start I have a Mk2 Sporting and Sei Schumacher at present and before that I owned an 8v Mk2 Punto and a Sei Abarth. I am just trying to get across im not a biased Saxo owner.

There is not a chance on this planet that a Sporting could live with a VTS. The VTS is lighter has at least 40bhp more (probably more as the 120bhp book figure is often conservative) and thats without mentioning the far superior handling the Saxo has.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying there is nothing wrong with Saxo's. They can feel a bit small and poorly built but you can't make ridiculous claims like "I've known of punto sportings pissing over the vts (yes its only a 1.2 engine :devil:)".

Last edited:
Back