Im out of the Saxo scene!

Currently reading:
Im out of the Saxo scene!

no good having all them extra bhp if a paxo driver dont know how to use them :rolleyes:

That is true.

However... For example you can't put Lewis Hamilton in a Sporting and James May in VTS and then when the Sporting does a quicker lap round the top gear track say Sporting's **** all over VTS's, lol

Each have their problems, i havnt known a standard punto engine to blow up completely before like i have known the GTI and VTS engines before though, and i've done a fair bit of work on both. If my 1.8 stilo can keep up with a GTI/VTS then i know what a HGT can do. It is a 200cc difference, but the puntos a heavier car.

Again each to their own put saxo and 106 bodies are literally made from thin tin, the bodyflex is unreal and the interiors are hadrly as spacious and refined.

Each to their own

Jordan

Last edited:
I have a saxo, lets be honest, their a bit better than any fiat are'nt they.

I don't mean the 1.0 ****e.

I mean the bad ass VTS and VTR.

Can't keep up FTW.........................................................................................................

Doubt they're as good as a 20vt Coupe so no they're not better than any fiat. Unrefined cheap people mover is my definition of a Saxo. About 5 years behind other cars of their age as far as safety, style and refinement.

Dont the Citroen Paxos just fall to pieces around you :D

They are an old designed car and have you ever seen one in a crash, i would sooner take its rival in a fiat thanks.

and they age so much, i would go as far as saying that the MK1 puntos hasnt aged, but as for the saxo :yuck:

give me a sporting punto over a saxo anytime (y)

Peugeot managed to make a better car with similar parts.

Rallycross - Procar 1600cc class entries for LMS. 1x saxo.. and it's not a winning car.

Procar 1600 - Maximum of 20 cars
1.PSM1TBAGBVauxhall Nova GSi
2.PSM2TBAGBPeugeot 205 GTi
3.608Slawohir WolachGBPeugeot 205 GTi
4.609Julian GodfreyGBPeugeot 205 GTi
5.610Steve CorkGBPeugeot 205 GTi
6.616Ashley SimpsonGBPeugeot 205 GTi
7.618Hal RidgeGBPeugeot 205 GTi
8.632Darren ClarkGBPeugeot 106 Xsi
9.680Verity YoungGBPeugeot 205 GTi
10.702Richard HortonGBPeugeot 205 GTi
11.712David EwinGBFord Fiesta XR2i