I'm in the paper!

Currently reading:
I'm in the paper!

EmSpem

Established member
For all the sensible folks that live in NE England Teesside area - go out and buy Evening Gazette - why? Cos I'm in it :D Wohooo

Here endeth the post... I shall go deflate my head

PS I aint even seen it myself just been told I'm in :eek:

Stuart DemonD said:
Woo hoo - well done Em!

Any particular reason? Not in the CCJ section? :D
Erm nope - In a feature - article about clubs - so was interviewed about Clubcento - have no idea what is in the finished piece cos they interviewed other people about other clubs but apparently my pics in so that's a bonus :p

Sooo that's 2 publications in as many months!

Em

10p?! You've overbid for me Stu, 5p, I picked it up int he bar I was in drowning my sorrows after my exams.

I also have been in the paper, the school asked me to give my opinions on the war in iraq which got printed then again during A levels :D

Well done Em :) It's cool when it happens!

EmSpem said:
For all the sensible folks that live in NE England Teesside area - go out and buy Evening Gazette - why? Cos I'm in it :D Wohooo

Here endeth the post... I shall go deflate my head

PS I aint even seen it myself just been told I'm in :eek:

good on ya (y) chuck

hi there i just looked at the gazette and on page 31 there is a decent sized piccy of you there, you look hot as well lol. you can see your face and loads of cinquecentos in the picture. but 125000 miles in 6 years just for the fun of it bloody hell

marky23 said:
hi there i just looked at the gazette and on page 31 there is a decent sized piccy of you there, you look hot as well lol. you can see your face and loads of cinquecentos in the picture. but 125000 miles in 6 years just for the fun of it bloody hell
Yeah Pete if u wanna post it up (on colleagues comp this afty - mines packed in for 2nd time in fortnight :bang: )

I look a bit hamsterish but tis not a bad pic. Thanks for the compliment :eek:

The article sounds a bit 'gay' and they have got a few things in that I didn't say well not in that way - u know like the press do - recon they've 'girliefied' it a bit to make it look 'cutsey' but never mind tis all good :D

So where u from Marky - was it Yarm? or boro?/S'ton?

I've actually only done 116,000 miles on top of the 10,123 that I bought with - so that's another discrepancy - but tis still a lot!

im from good old billingham which is stuck in a 1960s timewarp at the mo, just read in tonights gazette that the only thing decent in billingham the FORUM is gunna be shut down for months cos the recent high winds knackered it lol.
so you are a BORO lass then its a nice part of the town linthorpe better than where my mate lives in park end, went round the other night and 5 minutes after parking up the car was scratched by some charvers

..and here she is, but watch out as it's 244Kb

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 43
Back