I'm going bald

Currently reading:
I'm going bald

Gav said:
Usually there are 2 stages to hair loss in men. From late teens into early twenties, and then it pretty much stagnates. When you get into your fourties and fifties then you lose more. Of course, other things can happen that cause you to lose hair, but generally losing some young doesn't mean you'll be bald at 25.

Well that doesnt apply to me I am 57 and have a thick head of hair and love it when my wife rubs her hands through it :D She's always telling me to GET YOUR HAIR CUT :rolleyes:

my friend is 23 and almost completely bald, just like his dad and his brother.

my bf is getting grey hair too, why do all men think that when they go grey they look like george clooney!:nutter:

My hair is stupidly thick, refuses to style into anything that doesnt look daft, I was blonde when i was a wee one but now its mousy brown.

There are however lighter bits at the front that are growing quite light an its hard to tell whether they are grey- or blondies. If i take after my mums side and dont get the baldness (things looking good so far as the baldies went that way younger than me!) i have about five years left with my current hair colour before going grey.

By the time my dad was in his 30's - he was silver. photos look wierd as a photo from 1987 looks the same as he does now (still wear polo shirts and same hair style and beard)

dito's black stilos:cool:

started off bright blonde when I was <3
then started getting darker and darker.

now its this horrible browny, mousy, blondey, shimmery thick as you like mop.
IF I have my hair cut short it will grow back so quickly, and in the process of it:-

1) get hair cut, like it
day 2) look in mirror, YUK, what the hell was I thinking, I feel naked without all my hair
3) mmmm
4) mmmm errr
40) ahh thats better, now it looks alright
42) bollax, needs cut again:rolleyes:

no baldies in our family (at all I think), just my mothers side goes almost totally grey by 40, and I already have a few. and my dads side is wirey black affair with grey sideburns)

Back