General im back!

Currently reading:
General im back!

vc_1985

well after moving on to other cars im now back just sold my alfa and now want a cinq turbo as i cant afford insurance on my starket gt till im 21 so here goes has anyone on the forum got a low boost conversion on there cinq as im very intrested in getting it done thanks

Welcome back.

Wouldn't the insurance on a turbocharged cinq be similar to that other car?!

vc_1985 said:
not if they dont no that its a turbo lol! no its alot cheaper! they want 2000 on the starlet and only 1300 on the cinq!

Oh dear, was this a tongue in cheek or serious comment?

i dont want to buy a turbo cinq im buying a standard one and gettin all the work done to it but i only no ppl who got hi bost conversion mine will ony bbe low boost! wanted to no if anyine who done it to theres

rare factory standard? you mean alex22 with his ticking van aaken high boost off ebay? :p Think the problem is in the head, so he's trying a spare head on it i think to try and solve it :cool:

Most people with low boosts seem to be chucking on 1242's (pete/emm) but theres more low boosts out there i'd imagain, just the ones on here seem to be more 1242 low boost or 1108 high boost :p

vc_1985 said:
i dont want to buy a turbo cinq im buying a standard one and gettin all the work done to it but i only no ppl who got hi bost conversion mine will ony bbe low boost! wanted to no if anyine who done it to theres

Wouldn't be wise from a money POV IMO. You're gonna be 21 in about 6 months going by your profile. A vAD conversion costs well over 1K, closer to 2K if you get them to do the work. There is no way you'll get a large percentage of that back if you sell in 6 months - Custard IIRC only spent a grand on buying his turbo Cinq already converted. You'd be better off getting insured on the Starlet now IMO.

Nice taste in cars mate. Those starlets are a weapon. My bro has a starlet, nicely modified, SR engine just, not turbo, but its still fast enough considering it started life looking like a granny wagon, but the turbos are just great:devil: . If your wanting to join a good starlet forum, shout and ill get you a link.
Back to centos but, will those Van Aaken turbos go on an MPI seicento does anyone know? 1.1 of course because insurance over here is a joke/
Cheers

OZ Seicento said:
Nice taste in cars mate. Those starlets are a weapon. My bro has a starlet, nicely modified, SR engine just, not turbo, but its still fast enough considering it started life looking like a granny wagon, but the turbos are just great:devil: . If your wanting to join a good starlet forum, shout and ill get you a link.
Back to centos but, will those Van Aaken turbos go on an MPI seicento does anyone know? 1.1 of course because insurance over here is a joke/
Cheers

Suppose my mates will just 'do it' for you then :p

Podges_car.jpg

Back