General im back off holiday

Currently reading:
General im back off holiday

i went to scotland for a week with the family a 6hour drive down to kirkmicheal near perth, anyways the roads on the way do there are amazin if anyone has every been round that area they'll n what i mean.

these roads hardly get used they are so flat and smooth, and there not looked after by the police instead they are controlled by some company i dont no who but apparently they dont have the orthrioty (or however you spell it) to pull you over which means you could race up and down them flat out. so this got me thinkin this would be a great oppertunity for a cruise/weekender maybe??

has anyone else been round these roads?

the beasto said:
i went to scotland for a week with the family a 6hour drive down to kirkmicheal near perth, anyways the roads on the way do there are amazin if anyone has every been round that area they'll n what i mean.
isnt scotland up from u? certainly is from widnes and last time i looked on a map widnes aint that far from warrington :p

Take it you didn't go on the 'motorway of joins' then just outside Kinross? 1st time I drove there I thought the car had suffered instantaneous wheel bearing failure in all 4 wheels. It seems to be essentially made from giant slabs of concrete with about a 3" gap between them!

Perth to Dundee though: awesome.

Back