General If only this wasn't RHD...

Currently reading:
General If only this wasn't RHD...

distance ain't a problem. Been to France and Germany to pick up Lancias in the past. Nice Stelvio green one in Ireland but bloke there not very forthcoming.

Will keep looking!!

Had a stelvio green one around 10 years ago. And a black Riviera perhaps 4 years ago or so. But just like the green and cream. More interesting than most of the colour schemes.

I'd forgotten that they did the LEs in Green/Cream as well as Silver/Red. Don't think I've ever seen one. Not a big fan of the Green, myself - but that cream interior is fab.

Its not just the green, when you see one in the metal the seats look quite yellow. I find it interesting you like it tbh. To me its the worst colour combo Fiat did... (n)

Its not just the green, when you see one in the metal the seats look quite yellow

But green & yellow is an excellent combination (says a Norwich City season ticket-holder!)

I could really go for a B with a yellow body & green seats, like Lotus did on the Elise. They also did a green Elise with yellow stripes, which was very tasty, but I don't think stripes suit the B...

i think this is unique... i have goldenfish memory, but i read somewhere that modification is done by DTR (??) in UK. it was mention already in forum long ago.

I really want to give this thread an award for the thread that has most deviated from the original subject matter in the first post in 2012...

Nah ... THIS is deviation from the subject-matter (although note the green/yellow colour scheme, so not entirely unrelated!)

cute-kitten-in-sweater1.jpeg

Nothing wrong with a bit of a detour, every now and again. can lead to something interesting. Threads that have titles intended to promote discussion, rather than specific answers, do exactly that. Personally, I like to read all the threads, not just those related to specific issues with members cars.

British Racing Green, or similar should be reserved for C Type Jaguars. Fact!

:D

LanciaMan clearly knows his onions.
There is no better colour-way.
I can't figure out why anyone would bother to convert them.

Back