IE7 Beta 2

Currently reading:
IE7 Beta 2

Had lost the Microsoft Address so put one just to be helpfull!!

Steve

Last edited:
arc said:
have they invented any new takes on web standards?

custard - don't install XP home.. its trousers
well ive got a proper version off home and a *cough* version off xp.due to the validation i would need to put xp home on a partition to play.
mind you i could just wait for a non validation version to appear;)

arc said:
custard - don't install XP home.. its trousers
It's not exactly brilliant, but unless you need to connect to a domain, Home is fine.
H

must admit having run both ,from a basic users point off view theres really not much in it.
though ive been networking my xbox's to share files from the PC and xp pro has some better features to make it a bit easier.

now i have a media centre xbox under the telly with 250 gigs off storage plus all the music,films n stuff on the PC :D

that does my head in Sammi on ebay, although it's an ebay fault not your fault...IE 6 is still the standard.

don't confuse me with these beardy *nix types. I still use IE6, but it's by no means comforming to standards properly. MS have habbit of that, like bits and bobs using visual studio they don't work like they should with OO programming.
Best thing MS have ever written is windows ce - and thats cos the developers were left to one side to develop it because to quote billy boy "there's no money in mobile"

it is a known fact that it is impossible to program without a beard. when im donig assignments i have to stop shaving in order to get the code to work.

it's the same deal with inventors. You can tell when they're really good because you can't tell where beard stops and hair starts.

Whether or not you agree it as being a standard in terms of a benchmark, it is a standard, shown by the percentage of users....

Back