Grande Punto Ideas of how i should mod my orange grande punto

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Ideas of how i should mod my orange grande punto

Hey guys iv posted this already but its seems to not have gone to plan haha any ideas of how i should modify by orange grande punto sporting :) iv painted my brake calipers orange, and iv put an induction kit on it. Other ideas i have in mind are to paint my alloys black, but i dont no whether i should have a orange outline on the rim or whether they should just be black, also iv heard about this vinyl on the front bumper, is that recommended cause im 50/50 on it at the moment. Any other ideas let me know, thanks :)

This is my baby :)

Attachments

• 2011-06-05 15.32.11.jpg
    2011-06-05 15.32.11.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 66
Well im in the trade and we do paint and we have the equipment so i can do it myself, hmm decisions decisions :) your gp looks smart by the way. what are your plans?

Well im in the trade and we do paint and we have the equipment so i can do it myself, hmm decisions decisions :) your gp looks smart by the way. what are your plans?

Where abouts are you from?

Rear Linea diffuser on its way :)
Rear Aftermarket taillights :) (not chavvy dont worry!)
Next month gonna get my alloys powdercoated, but dunno what colour yet.

Thanks, and yeah its due a wash now haha and well iv painted my badges, iv got a black background instead of the blue and the fiat writing is orange instead of it being silver :)

Alloys look great, really suit it :). Will be doing the exact same to mine in the next month or so. Black just looks so much better in my opinion.

Badges sound good too (y)

Cheers mate! yeah i agree they really do change the appearance off the car, im pleased with it :) and thanks, il upload the pictures of the badges when iv finished them tomorrow! Let me know when you complete your alloys too il have a look!

Hey, nice looking car, you got any more recent pictures of it? be nice to see what you've done so far, n where about in stoke you from? theres a modded gp in this colour with them wheels on that works next to me in trentham :/

hey and thanks :) and yeah il get some up when i fit my lowering springs! and i haven't done much yet, just sprayed the alloys, painted the callipers orange fitted my induction kit and waiting to lower it :) and im in Newcastle, Chesterton!

Back