Ideal FF show car

Currently reading:
Ideal FF show car

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
if it was built as a bit of a dragway would explain tiny tank.. Looks totally mental, spend some time on bodywork and that would be ace fun, I've seen a mini with rs turbo engine in the back, that was fooking quick on the standard engine, this must be SSSSsssssooooooooooooooooooo much fun to drive. Hardy make a good FF show car IMO, its not got an italian engine!!

edit: just noticed the roof scoop, thats mint

Last edited:
now im liking that a lot :cool: :yum:

spend a bit on the body work and you have one hell of a toy, and a sleeper now matter how good ot looks on the outside, come on, who in all honesty would expect a rwd turbo'd panda :D could chase the supras around boundarouts sideways :cool:

jug said:
NEVER buy a car from someone who's spelling is that bad

but what if their counting or reading is just as bad, you could bung him a hand full of tenners instead of twenties and walk away a very happy, if not cheeky man :D

edited due to poor spelling, how bloody ironic

Last edited:
Well if you think about it, with engine filling the back, where else you gonna put the tank apart from possibly where the passenger seat would go.. If i had that though, i'd want to be able to take people out and terrorise them which leaves under the bonnet (just be like driving my beetle)..

ps. If it had a coop engine in it i would seriously want it!!!

Back