i was round at my mates and.....

Currently reading:
i was round at my mates and.....

......was working away on my mates renault 19 16v. then as the day went along, a few of our mates turned up and we had a good selection of cars here :D

what u think?

my mate jonnys punto gt
19022006_006_.jpg

my mate rich's bravo hgt
19022006_008_.jpg

and my mates mk1 uno turbo which we recently restored (still missing bodykit tho!)
19022006_007_.jpg

heres the three together complete with the three owners
19022006_009_.jpg

what u think?

Dunc

The Uno Looks even better in daylight (y). That there is the first Uno I been in. Was well shocked! – Kind of set me off on a mad Uno Turbo buying mission :eek:.

Others looking good too Dunc. Your Uno will soon be thrashing the pants of the others :D.

Why do all your mates have nice cars? They all seem well into their Fiats. My mates buy things like Chrysler Neon automatics and pipe and slippers stuff. 18 going on 50!

well in our group of mates u see there, theres a few cars that arent actually there, my greeny blue mk2 UT, another mk1 white ut, another mk1 black ut, another punto gt in black and one of them gf's yellow cinq sporting.

so that means in our group of mates we have:-

my mk2 UT
white mk1 UT
white mk1 UT
black mk1 UT
black p plate punto gt
black t plate punto gt
black t plate bravo hgt
yellow cinq sporting

so we have a collection. lol

will get pics of em all together for u all

Dunc

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
well in our group of mates u see there, theres a few cars that arent actually there, my greeny blue mk2 UT, another mk1 white ut, another mk1 black ut, another punto gt in black and one of them gf's yellow cinq sporting.

so that means in our group of mates we have:-

my mk2 UT
white mk1 UT
white mk1 UT
black mk1 UT
black p plate punto gt
black t plate punto gt
black t plate bravo hgt
yellow cinq sporting

so we have a collection. lol

will get pics of em all together for u all

Dunc