General I want a stilo but...

Currently reading:
General I want a stilo but...

I cant find one :mad:

after searching ebay, autotrader and watching teh car sales for the last 4 months, i havnt been able to find one, and it has to be this spec,

1.8 16v
Dynamic
3Dr
In black, grey or silver

02/03 plate

Is there s decent one near anyone? As i will have to go none fiat otherwise :( anyone?

Jordan

what about a very dark blue one

54_19.JPG

A&R Jordan said:
1.8 16v
Dynamic
3Dr
In black, grey or silver

02/03 plate

Is there s decent one near anyone? As i will have to go none fiat otherwise :( anyone?
:confused: You mean you wouldn't take a JTD as your 2nd choice - it'd be my first :cool:

Dont want to start a turf war, but i only want a stilo if its the 1.8, as i feel the 1.6 is underpowerd and the JTD, well nothing against it, id just rather run a petrol, and at 133bhp standard, thats anough for me to play with, regardless of how much torque the JTD has, as ive driven jtd's in puntos and a Panda before and did like them, but not the sound, and the knowledge that aside a good remap, you cant get eth higher rev range ina diesel that you can in a petrol, whcih is where id want to take mine, really work the 1.8 engine to a better potential :)

Jordan

Dont give up somthing will come along we want you in the MASSIVE where you belong driving a proper car ;) but I must say I wouldnt turn my nose up at a JTD theres a new dealer just started up in Cardiff and he has the 1.9 mutijet for sale 56 plate for £9999 delivery miles only :worship:

A&R Jordan said:
Yeh, i know, they're great engines, relaible, fast, return great mpg, but none of that interests me as much as the tuneability of the 1.8 :yum:

I want a stilo so much but cant find.. Mine!

Jordan

The 1.8 can sound like a diesel well when you start it up so beware of dredded Variator :D

A&R Jordan said:
I cant find one :mad:

after searching ebay, autotrader and watching teh car sales for the last 4 months, i havnt been able to find one, and it has to be this spec,

1.8 16v
Dynamic
3Dr
In black, grey or silver

02/03 plate

Jordan

Go for an Abarth!
You will love engine sound! ;)

Athos said:
Go for an Abarth!
You will love engine sound! ;)

Its got one spare piston that no-one can figure out what to do with :p

Hello brother OLDIE :D :devil:

well i was going to say mines on the cards forsale (plug, plug :) ), its got the works for a 1.8.. Fully colour coded, abarth side skirt, brio alarm, cream leather, carbon fibre bootbuild (if included), kick plates, GSR induction, full cat back exhaust, lowered 50mm, 17" alloys, lester grille, meshed bumper, strut brace, and even the standard stereo is the MP3 upgrade. And ive probally left a few bits out no doubt! Ive spent quite alot on it and has been pretty much hassle free which is rare for a stilo!

Plus its been service every 6K miles, on the interval period by the fiat garage and then by my old man whose a mechanic (plug, plug, plug!!!! :D lol)

The down side, its not black or silver its the much better murano blue :rolleyes: ...If those others are to expensive for you my stilo wont be in your range... as im looking for more than those two, well not much more, but i was offered nearly as much as the first one for a trade in! Im not looking for stupid figures thought! Just its a clean example and id rather keep it and buy my 2nd car and have it for a run around.

A&R Jordan said:
Appreciate the effort but their both way overpriced and kinda bluey,

im very fussy!
Nothing wrong with being fussy (y)

....but it kinda goes with the assumption you've got the means to buy what you're looking for once you've found it.

If you really mean you're looking for a bargain then fussy is not something you can afford to be.

You can't get away from the basic principles of supply and demand :)

Hi,
Took me 4 months to find mine. Then on ebay abarth, year old 9k miles 8k no bidders, made offer including part exchanging my bravo (valued at 2.5k) +5700. Job done.
BE PATIENT!!!

Argonought said:
Nothing wrong with being fussy (y)

....but it kinda goes with the assumption you've got the means to buy what you're looking for once you've found it.

If you really mean you're looking for a bargain then fussy is not something you can afford to be.

You can't get away from the basic principles of supply and demand :)

Well yes, and no, im not looking afor a bargain, just that my dad bought his 1.8 3 dr dynamic in Red for £3200 a year and a half ago and that had FSH, and one owner from new, not even a car park ding or scratch on it. 12,000 miles etc, i can get one that age cheaper at a car auction i just cant find one in my colour and engine spec, must be that everyone who has one, doesnt want rid!

Im not a haggler, i just like to find a car that ultimately isnt too much for what i can get elsewhere with a little more effort ;)

Jordan

Don't panic Don't Panic !!!

Something WILL come along(y) and in the mean time work on how I can overcome the air bag bucket seat issue that should keep you busy :p

Back