Styling i,ve got a 24incher

Currently reading:
Styling i,ve got a 24incher

thought i,d share my new purchase with you all... just purchased an aero wiper blade .. by sparco £14 for the 24incher:D been planning anew blade for the coming bad weather, nice young lad at my local autosave said they were ok & he had one on his car.. iknow its no big deal but its new only £14. so far so good,dont know about snow & ice though...only one small thing, the sparco logo is on the clip in bold white letters for all to see:cool: ...now i know i,m a cynical old git but i,ll cover this up with black marker...seems abit of a magnet if you know what mean.. such a pity i have to think like that but thats modern day living for you...right where,s that black marker:D

oktopod

Thief have been stealing my valve caps on my tires, I had green ones, they took all 4, then bought blue ones (1 EUR) and yesterday they've stole only one? I'm thinking this is some kid in action :D Maybe local juniors on who I shout cause they play footbal in my street (it's 3 meters wide and we park in it, theres a playground accross the street, and they are 12 years old, but nooooo....lets smash some cars...)
Gonna put black ones, hope they stoled black ones allready (y)

Take up sniper possition with some sort of automatic Paintball gun or Auto BB SA80 or similar!.