General I think the Sisley hates me

Currently reading:
General I think the Sisley hates me

The wheel arch liner should have protected it? if the arch liner is not holed I find it supprised that the pipe is?

Using a thick (wide) cable tie there is a bracket in front of the pipe that you can fasten it to and the tie will move the pipe forward by an inch or so.

Nah, the wheel has cought the pipe at the bottom of the wheel arch liner. So has slightly cought that and the pipe (hence why my gunk bodge didn't work the best, because the liner was semmi in the way :eek:).

I'll try and add a pic at some time. (y)

The pipe is def sitting in the wrong place then as it should be completely covered by the arch, they can drop slightly over time and if they have been removed in the past and not fitted properly that can also cause them to either drop or move closer to the wheel if the liner isn't fitted.

I won't be able to work much on cars really in the future as I have to protect my back (just had an op) so my knowledge in the next while will be much more memory based than current exprience :(

I won't be able to work much on cars really in the future as I have to protect my back (just had an op) so my knowledge in the next while will be much more memory based than current exprience :(

Sorry to hear that Alan, I trust the op was a sucess.

I know the cars tank was replaced with a new one about a year / 18 months ago. So the pipe probably wasn't put back properly then :bang:

I'll defo have a look in the next few days and report my findings (y)

Jon.

Back