Styling I need some fiat multipla parts

Currently reading:
Styling I need some fiat multipla parts

Sunroofjo

Eat. Sleep. Multiplas.
Hi there! I would like to find some parts for my fiat multipla

here is a list:

bodykit which has the 17inch albarth wheels,sideskirts,spoiler (i would rather it with the boot than a sticky spoiler with adhessive on it),bumper - I don't mind what colour it is its for my husbands multipla he can paint it. I would also like some genuine multipla roof bars

here is a list:

bodykit which has the 17inch albarth wheels,sideskirts,spoiler (i would rather it with the boot than a sticky spoiler with adhessive on it),bumper - I don't mind what colour it is its for my husbands multipla he can paint it. I would also like some genuine multipla roof bars

Hi. Is this for the facelift multi??

I cannot picture Abarth styling the early one.

Too much 'character' to play with..

Charlie

Last edited:
Yes it sure is, the body kit only came on the older style ugly bugs its for my husbands multipla although he is sure the bumpers and side skirts will fit

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Abarth front bumper won't fit the facelift Multipla. Even if it does 'fit' onto the underlying frame - which I don't think it will as the front cross member differs for pre- and post-facelift - the profile of the bumper won't match the wings of the facelift car. The side skirts will probably fit ok as the doors are the same for both and the sills are too. The rear bumper will fit but will need a little bit of reshaping on the 'pointy bits' right at the top of the bumper where it meets the wheel arch on either side - the mounting points are the same though (I think!)

The 6-spoke Abarth wheels are very rare and quite desirable. None of these parts are available from dealers any longer so it will be case if keeping an eye on ebay. A full kit (without the wheels) came up there about 6 months ago but it was looking pretty tired.

Last edited:
yes i know the front wont fit but the facelift one looks good how it is but i think the rear will fit

here is a list:

'Paddynabs' has a set of roof bars, he has an ad on the site,
https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=35525
Might be worth giving him a message via this site??

I was lucky, put an ad in the local 'Gumtree' site, and, a few weeks later, a local guy got in touch, I got a genuine set for £40..

Last edited:
Back