Technical I need information on the suspension of Stilo scumacher stilo GP (prodrive)

Currently reading:
Technical I need information on the suspension of Stilo scumacher stilo GP (prodrive)

xecuter

Hello friends, I need information on the suspension of Stilo scumacher stilo GP Prodrive (forgiveness for my English , is very bad)

1º Question .

¿Bilstein B6 o Bilstein B8? .........someone knows the reference?

2º Question .

¿Eibach Pro-kit (-30 mm / -30mm ) o Eibach Sport line (-45mm / -30mm)?

3º Question .

can you use special equipment for Prodrive? Where to get it?

thank you very much , and again , sorry for my English

Hello friends, I need information on the suspension of Stilo scumacher stilo GP Prodrive (forgiveness for my English , is very bad)

1º Question .

¿Bilstein B6 o Bilstein B8? .........someone knows the reference?

2º Question .

¿Eibach Pro-kit (-30 mm / -30mm ) o Eibach Sport line (-45mm / -30mm)?

3º Question .

can you use special equipment for Prodrive? Where to get it?

thank you very much , and again , sorry for my English

Sorry I don't know all the answers, but I would guess as follows:

1. Probably B8s as they are designed for lowered springs (which the Prodrive model has). If you need part numbers, I could have a look at the parts on my car.

2. The Eibachs fitted to the Schumacher GP are a special spring. Proabably based on the Pro-kit, but they are marked with both the Eibach and Prodrive names, so clearly a special edition. Someone on here has fitted Eibach Prokit springs to their Schumi, and it definitely sits lower than a car with the Prodrive springs.

3. You could try contacting Prodrive to see if they still supply such equipment, but I doubt it. However, things like springs and dampers should be available from a FIAT dealer.

Hope that helps a little...

Sorry I don't know all the answers, but I would guess as follows:

1. Probably B8s as they are designed for lowered springs (which the Prodrive model has). If you need part numbers, I could have a look at the parts on my car.

2. The Eibachs fitted to the Schumacher GP are a special spring. Proabably based on the Pro-kit, but they are marked with both the Eibach and Prodrive names, so clearly a special edition. Someone on here has fitted Eibach Prokit springs to their Schumi, and it definitely sits lower than a car with the Prodrive springs.

3. You could try contacting Prodrive to see if they still supply such equipment, but I doubt it. However, things like springs and dampers should be available from a FIAT dealer.

Hope that helps a little...

thank you very much, you are really friendly , (y)

Back