Doblo I`m new here - hello all

Currently reading:
Doblo I`m new here - hello all

Maxivan

Hello all

Just signed up to the FIAT Forum.

Looking forward to friendly contacts and good infos around the DOBLO. Currently got 2 DOBLOs - one is the LWB van, the other one is a MALIBU. Both with the 1.4l petrol engine ! MY `08 and `09. Very happy with both of them.

Always looking out for a nice 124 Spider ( MY16 + ). Will get one sooner or later. Love the looks of the "new" Spider.

As soon as I`ve found out how to post a pic I`ll do so.

Beste regards from Switzerland

Simon

Hello - it`s me again

My Doblo van is a white 1.4l Petrol LWB. Bought it 10/2019,second hand with low
26.500km on the clock. Previosly owned by a federal governmental departement. Fully serviced over the years, always garaged - very good nick, no dents or dings.
But could`nt track if the timing belt had been done in the past - so got a tb set
with wp and renewed it myself. Was very surprised how easy and straight forward
it was getting the job done. A pleasure to do +++

Done just over 10.000km now and am very happy with the Doblo ++ I chose
the petrol version over a Diesel because of all the negative media fuss concerning
enviromental issues. The petrol engine is easy to maintain. And it`s mainly used for short trips - occasionally to the other end of Switzerland. Price for petrol is cheaper than diesel here.

The van is low spec - only power windows / mirrows and rws. So what`s not fitted can`t go wrong. Got original alloys for the summer time - look great on a van ++

Still want to fit a set of roof bars, preferably in silver, but isn`t that easy to find a set
for the LWB and a seller that`s prepared to send to Switzerland.

Wanted to post pictures but can`t find the max. allowed size. Read about it some where, but just can`t find anymore. Perhaps someone can link me to the size requirements. Thanks ++

Kind regards

Simon

Back