Grande Punto I can't find the problem

Currently reading:
Grande Punto I can't find the problem

Puntazooo

Hello!

I have a FIAT Grande Punto Sport, no HIFI system, just the normal system. CD radio, plus 2 tweeter, 2 front and 2 rear speakers.

Until yesterday the radio was working perfectly. I unplugged it to put some screws that I lost on the rear frame of the front of the radio, it was to reconnect and the radio does not turn on, it does nothing, there is no light, noise or something like that...

I have checked all the fuses in the car, including the radio one and they are OK. I have visually checked the wiring of the radio, until almost behind the dashboard (I couldn't do more) and apparently it is OK.

I bought a multimeter to see continuity and everything is OK, except for the gray cable, according to eLearn that cable corresponds to "antenna power supply, positive signal for amplifier power supply (Hi-Fi version)" I don't know if it refers to the Interscope, I don't have the interscope.

I have tried to splice the direct power supply, with the gray provisionally to see if it does something and nothing... I'm out of ideas, any suggestions?

Thank you

In the end it wasn't any wiring, the connector where the front of the radio cover fits is damaged... and I'm not going to spend €644 on a new original radio...

Back