Technical hydraulic hose needed

Currently reading:
Technical hydraulic hose needed

Canex

Hi all,
I'm looking for the hydraulic hose for my 2014 Ducato Comfortmatic gearbox.
I have several part numbers but can't find anyone in the UK who stocks it - any ideas please?
Item no 7 below:
1688485416901.jpeg

1688485451854.jpeg

cheers
Chris

Hi, that is a unique part. Shop4parts lists it at £175 with a 7-10 day lead time....

What has failed on yours? Hose ? Fitting?

Jack

Hi, that is a unique part. Shop4parts lists it at £175 with a 7-10 day lead time....

Jack
what part number are you using? I can't find any listed on their site

If only the outer plastic cover is damaged and metal braiding is ok then that is acceptable to reuse. Wrap something over damaged plastic and try and move what it has been rubbing on out of touch.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
If you are determined to spend money....

I have heard if you donate to the forum you can receive a discount from shop4parts....I don't know the details , hopefully another member will chime in.

Best wishes
Jack

Jack
@jackwhoo what part number did you use please? I called Fiat Commercial & they can't find anything under the part numbers I have - apart from 71743502 which comes back as a cover - not a hydraulic pipe.
IS there any way to find the actual part number I need?

cheers
Chris

@jackwhoo what part number did you use please? I called Fiat Commercial & they can't find anything under the part numbers I have - apart from 71743502 which comes back as a cover - not a hydraulic pipe.
IS there any way to find the actual part number I need?

cheers
Chris
Image is from Partsworld..

Trading as Stoneacre IIRC

Thanks - that is p/n 71773502 which is a number I have but with no pictures or other info I need to check it's the right part before I wait weeks for it to arrive 😁
Speaking to Fiat non of my listed part numbers exist on their system!

But a hydraulics company would be quicker..and cheaper ,
Also guaranteed to be the correct unions..

I take it this is PAS?

Or oil cooler?
No it's off the Comfortmatic gearbox which has let me down several times already over the past year so I think I'm going to buy the original part - if I can find it!

Post a full picture of your current pipe and we can play is it a match!😁

Post a full picture of your current pipe and we can play is it a match!😁
1688635654456.jpeg

1688635714761.jpeg

1688635729982.jpeg

Those are the pics I have of it. I have just spoken to shop4parts & they have given me 2 different part numbers???
Catalogue: 4Y - NUOVO DUCATO MY 2014 (2014-2022)
thumbnail

Add
thumbnail
Code Description
Qty
Disc. code
Un. Price GBP
Tot. GBP
thumbnail
71773502PIPE
+–​
X​
136.33​
136.33​
refresh
thumbnail
6000627671PIPE
+–​
X​
148.48​
148.48​
refresh

This is getting very confusing!!
Also - just to show my ignorance - is this pipe on the clutch (brake fluid) side ie to the slave cylinder or the hydraulic side from the pump?
I think my van is a 290 as it has the facelift lights btw.

It's not confusing really....use the hose you have it is perfectly serviceable.

If it joins the clutch master to clutch slave cylinder then it carries clutch(brake) fluid.

DO NOT MIX UP THE CLUTCH FLUID AND THE SELESPEED FLUID

ONLY USE SELESPEED FLUID IN THE SELESPEED SYSTEM- that is SELESPEED FLUID not brake fluid not gear oil not automatic transmission fluid not dexron 3.

Do you have access to a manual for the confortmatic system explaining how to correctly bleed the air from the clutch system?

Back