Panda 2012+ Hy from Brittany

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Hy from Brittany

Mr Fernand

Hy from Brittany,(and sorry for my pore lone some english)

We're leaving in France in the north/west of brittany.

My wife falled in love with the new panda.

she buy a 1.2 powered, easy model with red colour.

I like it, it's a funny car and so practice.

We'll take it next wednesday.: D

Here it is......:)

60 miles to came from the customers.......great.
Mrs like her new car....

Bienvenue and please don't worry about your English, it's better than my French which hasn't improved since I was at school.....41 years ago :eek:

I'm doing ,my best, but my best are my school memories.

The Panda enjoy everybody at home, it is so funny and practice........everyone thinks it's a real simply and pratice car. (y)

We'll take a week of holidays in Cornwall next summer.

We don't know if it will be with Panda or with my car....we're indecisive.

Bienvenue and please don't worry about your English, it's better than my French which hasn't improved since I was at school.....41 years ago :eek:

Wow! That's a long time! I was only a toddler when you left school. :nerner:

My French is terrible!

One thing about Cornwall is that away from the main roads the lanes are narrow, so a car like a Panda can be useful there.

Especially the other car is à Mercedes and not à A class but an old model who like space on the road ! :D

05509821-photo-mercedes-190e-elle-fete-ses-30-ans.jpg

On the other and, i said something wrong, we'll go in Devon next Tiverton and not in Cornwall..........sorry.

Last edited:
We'll take a week of holidays in Cornwall next summer.

We don't know if it will be with Panda or with my car....we're indecisive.

Parlez Breton..??:confused:

Cornish ( and Welsh / Galles) are all from Celtic language, :worship:

Devonian is something quite different :D

with the cost of Fuel in the UK,
the Merc may prove too much..!! "essence / GPL " ??, :confused:

Charlie

Ah shut yer cakeole yer funny little blue fella. Or is that green? Or orange? :)

I she-male not he-male lol! And I don't care that much about colour lol, unless it's the colour of my car and then it must be yellow! Although an orange car or one with penguins on it might be acceptable if yellow not available. My four year old cried real tears when I brought home the grey 500 colour as the courtesy car and said the white Alfa was no use either as that was a "snow" car! :ROFLMAO:

I she-male not he-male lol! And I don't care that much about colour lol, unless it's the colour of my car and then it must be yellow! Although an orange car or one with penguins on it might be acceptable if yellow not available. My four year old cried real tears when I brought home the grey 500 colour as the courtesy car and said the white Alfa was no use either as that was a "snow" car! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for the confusion, the Al Zheimer's must be worse than I thought, although in my defence, I always thought the Smurfs were all male.

Am I getting you mixed up with someone else from the Six Counties? Perhaps one who's travelled to North Africa, Europe and the US in FIATS?

Any way, who is this Mr. Zheimer and what is it of his that I've got?

Sorry for the confusion, the Al Zheimer's must be worse than I thought, although in my defence, I always thought the Smurfs were all male.

Am I getting you mixed up with someone else from the Six Counties? Perhaps one who's travelled to North Africa, Europe and the US in FIATS?

Any way, who is this Mr. Zheimer and what is it of his that I've got?

Yes it's Jim Magill who drove his Panda Sylvia to Africa, America, Istanbul and Nordkapp lol. See Little Fiat Big Adventure for his trips. Although I almost joined him on the Istanbul one. Had to pull out though at the start. I did get out of hospital on the day they left and went straight to the children's hospice to see them off (complete with newborn) lol!

And the Smurf thing is a surname nickname from school. I never got Smurfette ever. :p Perhaps I'm not blonde enough for that!

Back