Styling Hub Caps

Currently reading:
Styling Hub Caps

Widdy

I have standard wheels on my MK1 Punto and one of the Hub Caps is broken rather bad.
Is there a place online where I can buy them individually or do I have to buy a full set?

Cheers

Widdy

You'd be cheaper just buying a full set to be honest - £10-15 from Wilkos depending on your wheel size. If you're in the north-west I have a couple of sets to give away FOC, including the rather fetching
Image143.jpg

Helz said:
You'd be cheaper just buying a full set to be honest - £10-15 from Wilkos depending on your wheel size. If you're in the north-west I have a couple of sets to give away FOC, including the rather fetching

i dont think my wife will approve of those!

if you have so slightly more conservative ones I would be interested, I live on the East Coast but would be willing to cover postage.

Treat it to a nice set of alloys ;)
If I were you i'd just buy a cheaper set of four from halfords, most hub caps look virtually the same anyway (as long as they're not the nasty spinner jobs lol) I doubt you would find anywhere that sells individual hub caps...........
Theres always a chance of finding them at the side of the road dont forget!! :nutter:

wolfracepunto said:
Treat it to a nice set of alloys ;)
If I were you i'd just buy a cheaper set of four from halfords, most hub caps look virtually the same anyway (as long as they're not the nasty spinner jobs lol) I doubt you would find anywhere that sells individual hub caps...........
Theres always a chance of finding them at the side of the road dont forget!! :nutter:

Ok I have a young family and a tight budget and dont want my punto looking like a chavs car, so how much would I be looking at for a set of bog standard alloys and tyres?

You can get special offers of alloys and tyres from places like motorworld, for 300quid sometimes- not bad makes either. But if thats too much, just go with the hubcaps from Halfords, about 20-25quid for a set. Depends if you're bothered about having alloys or not ;)

dave said:
where abouts on east cost are you mate? i have a few odd ones lying about for a mk1 but they are for the 14" wheels also every mk1 i see seems to have a diffrent design

I am in Bridlington.

Back