General How wide and how high?alloys

Currently reading:
General How wide and how high?alloys

+Speed++freak++

Hey guys so in few months I want to get some new alloys for my Seicento Sx, I'm thinking 14's or 15's but my first question is, will I have roll the arches for 15's. And how wide Am I allow to have the wheels by law:confused: I was thinking 9x15 or 8.5.....

Last edited:
right 7X14 Excellent! thanks m8 (y)

yep SERIOUS and i mean serious archwork for those, As kritip says you will be pulled left right and centre without work, thats if you even get them on in the first place.

B_3ybo isnt a member based in UK, they have different rules and regulations over in Europe, one of the reasons they can pull off the euro look better than most of us.

Think you should give this a bit of serious thought IMO i suspect not a lot of thought has been put into it

...but if your from the uk, they would/should never pass the mot, they stick out loads at the back....you'd need some serious arch work.

I though his were 7x13 though?

Kristian
Yeah Kristian, but I think 7x14 will look better....Well if comes down to serious arch work then so be it I know just the guys to pull this off...:) thanks for all your advice guys...but I love a challenge :D

Come on... do it!

Attachments

• Owen Starsky & Hutch Signature Do It.jpg
    Owen Starsky & Hutch Signature Do It.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 52
7x15 (width x diamter ;)) is possible with no arch work on a Sei with 195/45-15 tires as seen here, but I'm at a loss as far as spacers go. It would require a bit of experimenting.

7x14 (ET15 at the front, ET21 at the rear) is more or less the norm when modding here in Denmark. 6x14 is the best size if you want the easiest fit.

7x15 (width x diamter ;)) is possible with no arch work on a Sei with 195/45-15 tires as seen here, but I'm at a loss as far as spacers go. It would require a bit of experimenting.

7x14 (ET15 at the front, ET21 at the rear) is more or less the norm when modding here in Denmark. 6x14 is the best size if you want the easiest fit.

yes but are you allowed to have wheels out past the bodywork?
in the UK we are not allowed wheels protrudiing past the bodywork

200064.jpg

7x14 front
8x14 rear

8" is a no-go, but 7" is a snug fit right on the limit.

I am a bit unsure of whether it should be offset 15/21 at the front/rear or rear/front, though. :bang:

I am a bit unsure of whether it should be offset 15/21 at the front/rear or rear/front, though. :bang:

Taking into consideration that the Sportings run spacers up front then the larger offset should be rear.

Back