How to......

Currently reading:
How to......

Hi Folks,

Silly question, I need to edit a reply to a post which I posted yesterday. I'm logged in, and apparently allowed to edit my posts, but no way can I find how to do it...........just me being thick ??

Also why am I not allowed to post in the section above this one on the home page.......I'm told, not allowed ??

Cheers Qube O.

First answer: You can edit your posts, but only for a limited time, around 10-15 minutes after posting. We don't mind double posts here, so if that is your concern, you shouldn't worry.

Second answer: That is the forum where news pertinent to the forum is posted, only by ben (the bossman)

HTH

Hi, Thanks for that, all explained. Knew I'd edited posts in the past, must have been soon after I posted, this time it was the following day I thought I'd alter it a little.......Regards to 'Ben'.........section all to himself.

Cheers Qube O.

First answer: You can edit your posts, but only for a limited time, around 10-15 minutes after posting. We don't mind double posts here, so if that is your concern, you shouldn't worry.

Second answer: That is the forum where news pertinent to the forum is posted, only by ben (the bossman)

HTH
Yes I wish I could edit post I made as i doesn't make sense!!!!

Back