How to?

Currently reading:
How to?

hmmm reflection shot game now is it :p

DSC00844.jpg

you got anything to treat your new GP with yet?

if not for a new car (providing Fiat dont manage to Muller the paintwork on the PDI)

http://www.bilthamber.com/autoclay.html

(the soft one)

and

http://www.bilthamber.com/autobalm.html

after (ideally 2 coats several hours apart)

will give it stacks of protection and a nice deep shine and hide any faint swirls if there are any (y)

(and no i don't work for them but its great stuff made in the UK :worship:)

Oddly enough I've been planning on ordering their kit before it comes(25th Nov, woohoo!). I did my car yesterday with Turtlewax Ice(good enough for a Ford;)) which I've used for a bit. Being crocked physically, it's easy to use. Almost like a quick detail product. But the GP will be specially treated and loved, so deserves better products! :worship:

Last edited:
my dads told me to get sum "mer"? wax says it supposed to be really good
yeah its as good as autoglym super resin polish, if a little more difficult to apply.

personally i dont use either of them because they elae a white residue that drives me crazy. i only use a carnauba wax, it leaves no residue and lasts a longer than mer/autoglym. it isnt as easy to apply if you want great results, but once its on you're good for many months.

And the winner is.................Andy's New Orleans one. I would say that though, since I'm bound to be biased and I'm sure ffoxy'll be along to vote blue too ;)

WTF I only just read this....

Yea yea New Orleans Blue raaaawks! (y)

yeah its as good as autoglym super resin polish, if a little more difficult to apply.

personally i dont use either of them because they elae a white residue that drives me crazy. i only use a carnauba wax, it leaves no residue and lasts a longer than mer/autoglym. it isnt as easy to apply if you want great results, but once its on you're good for many months.

SRP isnt meant to be used as a wax though. You would polish then wax.

Back