How to top up PAYG orange?

Currently reading:
How to top up PAYG orange?

Stupid question but my other work phone is a PAYG orange mobile. My main work mobile is a contract o2 phone but i cannot get reception at home so i have a PAYG mobile. when i last had a PAYG phone i used my card to top up but i cannot do that because i need to put in a reciept for my expenses so not sure where i can buy a top up card or do they even do them anymore?

as said a stupid question but i am on call over xmas so need to top my phone up over xmas.

If your employer has supplied it then they should top it up for you ;)

Sammi,

If you have to top the phone up could you not use a copy of your card statement as proof ?

Obviously this would not be an ideal solution but it might get you out of a hole.

Trev

Use an ATM!

I know some of the banks up here let me topup my phone at the machine itself. Comes straight out your account...dead easy!

At Tesco you with a E-Card you get 2 (or 3) different bits of paper, first one is your debit card details (if you pay by card), second is your receipt (VAT stuff, what you've brought etc), and third is a confirmation to say its been credited to your phone.

Back