Styling How easy is it to fit a spoiler?

Currently reading:
Styling How easy is it to fit a spoiler?

Is it easy to fit a spoiler to the back of our Panda. Since fitting the leather seats the car feels to have a more sporty edge so i also fitted to nice fiat alloys from a punto sporting (i think they came from) which look great but the car just lacks that final touch imop. I think a spoiler like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roof-Rear...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cd6cfc11 would look great and isn't a bad price nor is it too big as I dont want it to look brash. Does anyone have any ideas on how much it would be to get it sprayed to met silver and fitted to the car?(y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
It looks similar to the standard Fiat made Panda item,

When I had my panda I used tiger seal and sellotape to hold the swine in place until the tiger seal had began to cure.

I've not had the car for at least 3 years and I know it's still there (the car is local) so I know it worked :D

Trev

Not got round to it yet as on holiday in hong kong but might get one when i get back. Only thing is the car is silver and i dont want it to stand out too much so will need painting to make it look right.

Back