General How dodgy is this...

Currently reading:
General How dodgy is this...

All the UK cars come with one, every time the cars serviced it gets a stamp next to the mileage & date from the garage carrying out the work, this is to prove to anyone buying the car in the future that it has been looked after.

When new, it comes with the cars option list & chassis numbers etc printed inside the cover.

However, this guys selling it to be used for deception...

I`ve got the full service history, recepts, old tax disks & handbooks for my old Ferrari 308 that I exported, its probably worth quite alot of money, especialy to the person who now owns it, but I`d never sell it on ebay, to be used to rip someone off.

Last edited:
All the UK cars come with one, every time the cars serviced it gets a stamp next to the mileage & date from the garage carrying out the work, this is to prove to anyone buying the car in the future that it has been looked after.

When new, it comes with the cars option list & chassis numbers etc printed inside the cover.

In this case, if that book only is for service stamps, then I have one too, but it's of a completely different format, much smaller, like a chequebook. I thought it contained something else, being so big :)

Surely that guy is selling it for fraud, since he suggests one can add his own vehicle details (n)

Last edited:
Back