General How do you like your Sei?

Currently reading:
General How do you like your Sei?

EvilJaxx said:
Hey,

This point got me thinking, what is the ultimate cento?

I have owned both, the Cinq being my first car (Sporting naturally) and my Sei Abarth being my second car and for me its hard to say which I have enjoyed most..... <5 minutes later :idea: > Still sitting here now thinking and there is almost nothing in my eyes to place them apart.

Seicento vs Cinquecento:
* Updated interior on the Seicento Sporting feels far more modern and luxurious compared to the dated Cinqucento interior
* Updated exterior on the Seicento Sporting (Abarth) which personally is nicer than the Cinq (Only Abarth's) Id place the Cinq Sporting ahead of the normal Sei Sporting without Abarth kit!
* Performance wise I disagree with everyone who says the Cinq is faster at standard than the Sei standard they are simply the same, and no saying the Cinqucento has less weight as the Seicento Sporting is 735 Kg Cinquecento sporting is 735 Kg (y)
* Handling are the same well the Seicento is actaully better as its sitting on Bilstein shocks and 55mm lowered unlike my Cinq which was not!
* Even with all the updates of the Seicento it just doesnt look as cute as the Cinqucento did and even with the Abarth kit it doesnt look quite as, I guess the word is "rude" as the Cinq did :slayer:

So what is the ultimate Cento?

:eek: Well I cant possibly comment, I loved my Cinq being my first car and I love my Seicento....... Enjoy your Centos!

good post that mate.... let c how long this stays a decent debate lol.

personally for me it is the cinq all the way, i'm on my 3rd :eek: in 2 years. and love em, have to have the abarth kit for me tho, makes all the difference.

i think it will come down to wat u prefer out of a car.

cinq is more "old skool" reminds me more of wat a small hatch should be, i prefer squarer cars rather than the curvey sei.

oh and jaxx, i am sure the cinq is actually faster than the sei, someone had the acceleration times / top speed up a while ago, and the cinq is ever so slightly quicker :D

beastyjay said:
simple answer to this.....cinqs RULE and sei`s SUCK

Sei sucks... I dont quite understand where it sucks? For 1. Its a newer version of the Cinq so saying it sucks is saying ur own car sucks, technicaly seeing a fellow cento driver is like seeing someone from your own class, for example Nova's suck but saying Seicento's suck is saying you dislike them more so than say another car you really hate..

Also if we look deeper some people prefare the original punto to the new punto yet however we look at this the newer car is technically more advanced.

Everyone has their own opinion but I think ur comments are abit one sided!

im not argueing at all. who says theres gonna be an arguement, i said what i have to say and i wasnt going to say anything more :)

beastyjay said:
im not argueing at all. who says theres gonna be an arguement, i said what i have to say and i wasnt going to say anything more :)

Thank **** for that :D

You know there are people not gonna agree with that comment

beastyjay said:
ah well shame. just my opinion, people dont like it then fine, done comment on my opinions

I dont diasgree with it, or are for it, i just think it could have been worded better rather than saying 'cinqs rule, seis suck'

I think everyone in the world is bias.. is like sayin that your daughter/son is the prettiest in the world!! like saying that cinqs are better than seis is only a matter of taste and opinion... i dare say if i had a sei they wood be better than cinqs:p

lauren xoxox

I like my sei but id prefer it to look like this:D

Attachments

• dad.JPG
    dad.JPG
    724.5 KB · Views: 8
Back