How do I show my LL post count?

Currently reading:
How do I show my LL post count?

I have made 500 posts since mid 2005 but other than that I haven't got a clue :confused:

This thread is hilarious...... I think the truth should be told!!!!

Ross

Evilness continues then. My guilt is over thrown!!! Long live the chosen ones!! :D

Ross

Some people most be looking in the wrong location for it? Maybe only a few people have it as a trail run to see if people like it or not. :)

A tip for those having troubles with the options showing.

If you have a mic on your PC then make sure it's on and hold down the left ALT key on your keyboard and say "Enable java script" clearly into the mic. A confirmation box should then appear :worship: If that don't work then you must be a :nutter:

Edit : sorry forgot to say you must have windows XP for this to work.

KoArAnG said:

If you have a mic on your PC then make sure it's on and hold down the left ALT key on your keyboard and say "Enable java script" clearly into the mic. A confirmation box should then appear :worship: If that don't work then you must be a :nutter:

lmao @ :nutter:

KoArAnG said:

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slayer:

Ross

Back