Technical How do I find Spare part number for Air filter support bracket mount bush?

Currently reading:
Technical How do I find Spare part number for Air filter support bracket mount bush?

Mads Gorm

Hi

I am looking for these mounting / bushings. There are three off them, there is a little metal tube, and around that is their is a rubber mounting / bushing - then there is a screw that goes threw the metal tubes - and they hold the Air Filter in place. I need new rubber bushings.

Can you help med find them on e-bay, Amazon - thanks in advance for any help. - perhaps parts numbers or something. Thanks :)

IMG_2362.jpeg
IMG_2360.jpeg
IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg

Last edited:
Nr 9 on the drawings looks like it's this part - and that really does not look like the part I am looking for aka. the part I am holding in my hands on the pictures. That is not to say, that it would not work. But is's not the same part.
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 00.54.26.png

Nr 9 on the drawings looks like it's this part - and that really does not look like the part I am looking for aka. the part I am holding in my hands on the pictures. That is not to say, that it would not work. But is's not the same part.
View attachment 422001
Yes - I thought not. That diagram is all the parts that Fiat list related to the air filter housing (for the TwinAir turbo engine...)
There is a second diagram of parts, but this doesn't show any mounting bushes at all...
1682768194932.png

I wonder if there might be a difference - because the air filter box on the two exploded-view drawings are for the Twin Air turbo models - and mine does not have Turbo. So it is not quite the same box.

It says - 51885843 - on mine - I think it is this one. But still no mention of those rubber bushings.
Thanks to all for trying - if I find them I will let you know.

getImage.php-2.png

It seems unlikely but is there any chance that they were once attached to the bottom of the housing and have broken off?
No - I am pretty sure, that is not the case. But I think that it more than likely sold with the housing.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back