Technical How do I? And could I?

Currently reading:
Technical How do I? And could I?

a13wwy

Need a bit of help guys how do I change the rear indicator bulbs on my panda? Do you have to take the lights off or can I access them from inside of car?!
Also I am fed up of having a girly horn is there a replacement I can get that will plug straight in?!

You need to take the light cluster off.

Three screws that you can undo with the boot open then three clips.

You need to pull on it pretty hard to gat it off though to undo the clips.

Ah thats ok then I did take screws out but couldn't see why it wouldn't come off! I'll give it a tug lol

What about the horn though?
I remember when I changed my corsa horn to 2 tone air horns I had to use a new wiring loom thing.
Could I get away with just plugging it straight into the existing wiring as I don't want to have run all these wires. (bear in mind I want to use 2 tone horns that are similar shape etc to current horn).

As long as they don't draw to much power you can as the standard one already runs through a relay which is what your "new loom thing" would've been for.

I've wired a two tone Audi horn onto my 100HP by just splicing it into the existing loom. You won't get a direct replacement as the factory horn is only single tone - the main reason it sounds girly.

It's facking loud it must be said!

Cheers couldn't think of the word but relay is what I was trying to say!
Well the girlyness is due to it needing to be inoffensive as the italians and co use the horn so often - personally if your going to use your horn make it obvious and loud.
Where did you buy your audi horn?

Back