Technical Hmmmm Random problems ahoy!!

Currently reading:
Technical Hmmmm Random problems ahoy!!

Well my sporting has been going a bit mad today :confused: I get a warning light every time I turn the light off & a message about the side running lights or something like that. Thought it could be the bulb but they are fine. The Blue&Me volume is also changing on its own. Called the dealer & there it looks like a 2 week wait. Was doing so well until this, dealer says something is obviously wrong with the electrics.

i have noticed when looking through the forum that a few people have had simular problems and they have had to have an update of some kind. maybe someone can confirm this on here?

i have noticed when looking through the forum that a few people have had simular problems and they have had to have an update of some kind. maybe someone can confirm this on here?

Yep, first thing to check is whether it needs the Body Computer update (which they should be able to confirm by checking if your chassis number is before the modified programming was implemented).

(y)

Thanks, hopefully an update is all that is required. A few times the indicator has stopped working also, guessing its all linked. The random volume changing is getting very annoying though :bang:

I had the running lights warning, could see nothing wrong, but then after a couple of days I noticed the side light which is beneath the main bulb had indeed blown, i never thought that it would be on all the time the main bulbs are on, but apparently so.

Well the car went in last week, a waste of time again :bang: Brakes still grinding like crazy in reverse & the side running light error is still randomly appearing. I can't keep going to the bloody dealers though, I work 9 - 5 :yuck: & they only service on weekends so its not easy to arrange. No courtesy car offered or anything so not overly impressed with the service. Still love the car though :rolleyes:

get them to collect/deliver at your place of work then.

Unfortunately its over an hours communte each way so don't think that is an option. Mind you if it was 10 mins away I still doubt they would do that, customer service isn't their strong point :rolleyes:

Back