Styling hmm, Carcept....

Currently reading:
Styling hmm, Carcept....

MrBravaLava

alright lads. anyone know anyone or anywhere i can get Carcept bits and pieces for my brava?im not wantin the whole kit, jst skirts and front (maybe rear) bumper spoilers???i fancy stickin them on for abit, see if i like them or not!!
il have some pics of my brava up here soon for ya'll to see!
Ben.

Much respect to the dude that invented the wheel!!

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MrBravaLava
alright lads. anyone know anyone or anywhere i can get Carcept bits and pieces for my brava?im not wantin the whole kit, jst skirts and front (maybe rear) bumper spoilers???i fancy stickin them on for abit, see if i like them or not!!
il have some pics of my brava up here soon for ya'll to see!
Ben.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sticking them on for a bit? It will cost you to fit them and spray them and will most definately come to over 500 notes! And when it comes to takin them off you willleave nasty marks all over the place.

Better to look at a few bravo's with the kit on first and then make up your mind. It aint something u can do then just take the kit off and throwing loads of dosh down the drain.

brav.gif

i'll take em if you're throwing them out........

99 Brava 100 HSX with not enough mods

was jst a joke!!id keep them on for sure when i get them.only problem is ive got no cash!!which sucks!maybe santa might be nice and generous.il have a scout about and maybe get the front the splitter.
ben.

Back