Hiring live band

Currently reading:
Hiring live band

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Just wondered if anybody had hired a live band before or if anybody knew what sort of prices bands charge?

We're really interested in hiring a local band and their fees are £650, which was brought down from original quote of £700 as we would hire them on a weekday in low season.

Does this sound about right, or do you think we could push it for cheaper?

Or any guys/girls that are in a band fancy doing a gig for us, for our wedding? ;)

Last edited:
They do covers ranging from beatles to kaiser chiefs

they're getting fully booked up for saturdays next year!

They do covers ranging from Beatles to kaiser chiefs

they're getting fully booked up for Saturdays next year!

how many people in it? does it include PA do they sound good? don't hire one that you not heard or have been recommended.

sounds like a good ff meet you are arranging, but if it a week day not a lot of people will be able to make it :(

money be better spent behind the bar an get a cheap dj i reckon :D

how many people in it? does it include PA do they sound good? don't hire one that you not heard or have been recommended.

sounds like a good ff meet you are arranging, but if it a week day not a lot of people will be able to make it :(

money be better spent behind the bar an get a cheap dj i reckon :D

yeah we've heard them and I think there's 4 or 5 in the band, cant remember atm :eek: they've got all their own equipment, so no extra's required.

money be better left in our pockets than have a cheap dj, would forget about an evening do if that's what we had to resort to ;)

he very good I agree, just atm we have this idea of having that band just not sure about the cost though :D

ask em how much if you pay cash :D and throw some alcohol in (y)

i no a band thats does ACDC stuff and music like that there 4 in a band if not

get a PETER KAY dj lololol has to be done lol

or make a megamix and put it on the clubs hi fi lol saves alot of cash lolol

Back