General Hidden compartments?

Currently reading:
General Hidden compartments?

Insomnia

'09 Bravo T-Jet 150 Sport
Odd one but after owning my Stilo 3 months I accidently discovered the cooler glovebox compartment. What I'm wondering is, whether the Bravo has any hidden compartments?

I've looked but doesn't appear to be anywhere other than under passenger seat. Yes there's the one in the floor on drivers side but that's just to show the chassis info.

Anything I've missed?! :)

Ok I could RTFM but who really does that?! :D

I have a tjet 120 57 plate and i havnt got anything under the passenger seat ?

Shame i havnt got one ,could ov been usefull for something

It's not particularly big so there's little you can do with it.

I generally keep spare medication in it :) .... After all you never know when you might need a paracetamol :D

Yah .. but then you have to deal with the seat belts buckles, which are a pain to put back right.

Or hot if you've the heating on :bang:

The cooled storage is a life saver on hot summer days. I also use it to cool snacks as well. We should be grateful though, since this is an option that is non-existent on cars of this class. I think no other fiat model has it either.

Thanks for pointing out the blatently obvious panda.
I can only assume common sense would take part in that scenario,

Obviously not or it'd be switchable just like on the Stilo - which is common sense designing. Basically means in the winter it's a massive waste of storage space :(

The cooled storage is a life saver on hot summer days. I also use it to cool snacks as well. We should be grateful though, since this is an option that is non-existent on cars of this class. I think no other fiat model has it either.

All Stilo's had this in the upper glovebox (unlike the Bravo where it's only those with arm rests) and had a switch to turn the air flow off so you didn't cook things in the winter.

It's unfortunately another example of several areas where Fiat unfortunately went backwards in the designing of the Bravo.

Obviously not or it'd be switchable just like on the Stilo - which is common sense designing. Basically means in the winter it's a massive waste of storage space :(

All Stilo's had this in the upper glovebox (unlike the Bravo where it's only those with arm rests) and had a switch to turn the air flow off so you didn't cook things in the winter.

It's unfortunately another example of several areas where Fiat unfortunately went backwards in the designing of the Bravo.

Sorry, I meant current fiat models. I think the alfa giulietta has a cooled glovebox though

Back