General hi

Currently reading:
General hi

barwell1992

Hi had my 59 gpa for 3days now and though i would introduce my self :)

unfortunately iv only had it in my possession for 1 day and is now back at the dealer as its not boosting properly only gets half boos then goes in to limp mode :( no hose leaks or any thing so it ether electrical, or something like a broken waste gate

nice car other wise though :D

ohh ps names Dan

Nice to meet you Dan,

There are a few other people having the same problem on the other Abarth website, I will see if there is an update for you on what it could be. If you get news back could you let me know what the fix is as others there might need to point another dealer in the right direction.

Cheers,

Tom

last sunday the car just wouldn't boost and top end performance just ceased to exist, no warning lights, no bang, it just stopped pulling.

john, the regular abarth tech started on the car straight away but the fault codes coming up weren.t a lot of help.

no chance of getting any new parts in the time available so petches swapped parts from the AGP they had on the forecourt, trying different bits to correct the fault. After a suggestion from other forum members they swapped the dump valve and the problem was cured.

Maybe this might help you?

Hi, yup was the dump valve getting car back tomorrow

as soon as warranty is up im going to fit a forge one

tried twice now to get on to the abarthist forum but they dont accept my account activation request :(

Hi had my 59 gpa for 3days now and though i would introduce my self :)

unfortunately iv only had it in my possession for 1 day and is now back at the dealer as its not boosting properly only gets half boos then goes in to limp mode :( no hose leaks or any thing so it ether electrical, or something like a broken waste gate

nice car other wise though :D

ohh ps names Dan

Welcome. Good car choice! :slayer:

was accepted on the abarth forum, cars all ok now and has done 1000miles since including a spot of off roading in the peak district :p

Back