Technical hi we r new to the site we joined coz we need help

Currently reading:
Technical hi we r new to the site we joined coz we need help

dazjac

:bang:we have a problem with our fiat stilo the gauge for petrol goes on a dicky rev counter drops heater pannel flashes add stupid amount of miles to trip 25 miles to leeds car did 500 wots that about please help checked earths on engine and gear box still doing it please help

Last edited:
Phil waits for Morty to comment on the posters post :p..me I couldnt make head nor bloomin tail of it..:p

Phil waits for Morty to comment on the posters post :p..me I couldnt make head nor bloomin tail of it..:p

I read it just after it was posted. Then I had to hyperventilate, got a beer and closed the FiatForum. Went up to my wife and got a nice hug. Feels better now, aber ach mein Gott... I'll soon be getting a bi-polar disorder.

:bang:we have a problem with our fiat stilo the gauge for petrol goes on a dicky rev counter drops heater pannel flashes add stupid amount of miles to trip 25 miles to leeds car did 500 wots that about please help checked earths on engine and gear box still doing it please help
what we mean is that when the engine gets to operating temperature the petrol gauge drops says we have no petrol and then says we have a quater of a tank but if we are driving it put 20 miles on mile ometer even though we have only done about 1 or 2 miles weird think it need a gallon of petrol lol:D

what we mean is that when the engine gets to operating temperature the petrol gauge drops says we have no petrol and then says we have a quater of a tank but if we are driving it put 20 miles on mile ometer even though we have only done about 1 or 2 miles weird think it need a gallon of petrol lol:D

Hi dazjac... welcome here.
I think the problem with your Posts mainly is that there is no punctuation. This makes it hard to understand what you are complaining about.

Your car looks like it is suffering from bad information from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) which is screwing up the mileage readings and the fuel content values.

From what I can see, check the battery connections and all the earth grounding points, dont ask me where they are though, the Stilo boys know much MUCH more about that, but you need to be clear and specific.

Back