X1/9 Hi from Tasmania Australia.

Currently reading:
X1/9 Hi from Tasmania Australia.

Guday back and welcome to the forum. Not many of you from the other side of the planet. Its great to see you are enjoying Fiats in Aus and Tasmania too. Is it a Red Panda.....
G/day and many thanks for the welcome, it's a 78 X1/9 just started to restore the inside, hopefully back to original as much as I can, I will post some photos on restoration forum soon.

Thats the one that got away. Fabulous little car and one of lifes regrets. I wish you well with this. Its a hell of a project though getting bits from across the globe!
The guy who bought my black one is in Cairns…he struggled to get a fusebox, as a spare, and I’d already sold the one from the parts car

Thats the one that got away. Fabulous little car and one of lifes regrets. I wish you well with this. Its a hell of a project though getting bits from across the globe!
Thank you, it's the postage cost that kills getting bits, sometimes double or even triple the cost of the part, bit of an eye opener, especially the Aus Dollar against other currencies. The car did come with a range of parts and spares, which is fortunate, the previous owner must have grabbed them while he could.

Back