Punto (Mk1) Hi from a Roman Punto GT owner

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) Hi from a Roman Punto GT owner

RudaGT

Hello Everyone, I'm half Engish and half Italian, I live south of Rome and am the proud owner of a 1996 Punto GT. I've spend the last 4 years stripping it down completely and doing it up again. The tricky bit is remebering where everything goes again... I thought I'd taken sufficient photos and video, but they are never enough :confused:.
I'm looking forward to asking you guys for advice, and trust I'll be able to contribute issues others are facing.
Thank you for the welcome!

Hello Everyone, I'm half Engish and half Italian, I live south of Rome and am the proud owner of a 1996 Punto GT. I've spend the last 4 years stripping it down completely and doing it up again. The tricky bit is remebering where everything goes again... I thought I'd taken sufficient photos and video, but they are never enough :confused:.
I'm looking forward to asking you guys for advice, and trust I'll be able to contribute issues others are facing.
Thank you for the welcome!
Hi & welcome, looking forward to the photos etc of the gt 👍🏻
Mine is a 1998 gt but if you need any photos of anything I’m sure they will similar.

Hi Steve gt, thanks for the welcome 😁. Here are some pics, how it was when i bought it, and the rebuild.

Yes Steveras57, that is exactly the problem, having only Saturdays to work on it...
$_3 (7).jpg
20220701_080659.jpg
20210109_164712.jpg
20200927_073831.jpg

Not sure about that, but i certainly will feel a lot of ownership :giggle:

Morning All, I posted a question asking for some help to fit a Saab IC in a relevant post but I've received no answer, should i have posted differently? Thank you

Is posted in the right place 👍🏻, mine is a stock car so can’t help with that one sorry , hopefully you can fit it without having to cut the bumper to keep the original look.

Thanks Steve gt, that's exactly the thing I want to avoid. Hopefully someone has fitted that type before and has some advise to offer

Thanks GTAntoni, I sure will need help as I tackle all the inside! At the moment I'm battling with a fmic. I have a Saab one with both outlets on the same side, but there doesn't seem to be enough space ( I don't want to cut the bumper or remove the AC radiator). I read somewhere that you can move the whole radiator back a couple of inches so ive done it but, after 1 inch, the back of the radiator touches the metal air pipe on the right ...any suggestions?

Thanks GTAntoni, I sure will need help as I tackle all the inside! At the moment I'm battling with a fmic. I have a Saab one with both outlets on the same side, but there doesn't seem to be enough space ( I don't want to cut the bumper or remove the AC radiator). I read somewhere that you can move the whole radiator back a couple of inches so ive done it but, after 1 inch, the back of the radiator touches the metal air pipe on the right ...any suggestions?
Could you grab some pics of how your radiator and ac are , cos on mine I had too move the radiator over to the right to centre it then the boost pipe can go past,

Thanks for the interest GTAntoni. Here are some pics of the one i want to fit...
1000131597.jpg
1000131592.jpg
1000131593.jpg
1000131596.jpg

As mentioned, I've moved the radiator back about an inch, but it's now touching the metal ic downpipe and i still can fit the bumper without cutting it

Back