Panda Hi, another new member.

Currently reading:
Panda Hi, another new member.

Hi all, just join your group and thought I'd stop by and say hello. Will find my way around slowly, and add to things on here if I can.
Own a Panda 169, in Verde Guacamole Green, not seen another one this colour since owning mine, all of 4 weeks lol.
First week I bought new rubber mats (Keen mountain biker). Second week new black side indicators (To match door handles looking down the side od car).
Chrome tip for the exhaust last week. Yesterday I ordered a set off Heko wind deflectors, should be here in a week.
So I'm slowly bonding with the car as I go, it's a joy to drive being so small .

Where I live the 169 Panda is the perfect car. Roads and parking spaces are narrow. Panda goes where BuMWs struggle and when a wheel gets taken out by a pothole (as they will) replacements cost £50 rather than £500.

Hi and welcome,

I loved the 169 panda..kept ours for 14 years (y)

What colour are your seats..??

Early cars had a YELLOW option :eek:
Lol, yes mine does have the yellow interior, but I think its cool. Had a look around Halfords today, just looking really, When i came out and looked across the car park of all those other cars in silvers, white and black. I picked out my little beauty straight away haha, looked very Exotic to me. Always put a smile on my face when i look at her, even turning my head around as I walk away.

Where I live the 169 Panda is the perfect car. Roads and parking spaces are narrow. Panda goes where BuMWs struggle and when a wheel gets taken out by a pothole (as they will) replacements cost £50 rather than £500.
My sister has had two pandas, a gold diesel 169, never went wrong from new. She did 82000 miles, and traded it in for a 2018 1.1 petrol model with 15000 on the clock in white. That's why I look at pandas, my last car was a Peugeot 308cc 2.0 hdi diesel, great in the summer. Wanted to down size though, have some fun and do a few mods like in my earlier days. Have taken the standard cd player out today, and in went my Alpine, maybe fitting my Kenwoo speakers too :unsure:. But i'll have to find some alloy wheels though, on facebook a lot looking at the moment for them. Something will turn up, in no rush.

Don't bother with alloys. They almost never suit the Panda. Get some pepperpot steels, paint bright silver and fit a small black cap to the centre. They are low cost, more capable on UK's crap roads and cheap to replace. The same style was used on Alfa Spyder so you will be in keeping with Italian tradition.

These trims will take a Fiat logo if you file off the Citroen logo.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18204149...rmIJGdlQoilLm0v5RXfIAsjese|tkp:Bk9SR6q22LKsYQ

Alfa-Romeo-Spyder-red-26.jpg

Attachments

• 1024px-Alfa_Romeo_%283568179480%29.jpg
    1024px-Alfa_Romeo_%283568179480%29.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back