Grande Punto Hi all

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Hi all

When my old GP worked, it was a lovely little round around. Discovered some major rust, eventually became undrivable and now it's gone. Got myself a fiesta now.

Can't believe how quickly those GPs rust.
RjArI4O.jpg

It's final sort of journey was rather fitting. Tallest UK motorway, part of my 350 mile round trip that day: [ame]https://youtu.be/g0GMUxxA8hY[/ame]

Just joined the forum so thought I would say HI to everyone.

I'm usually a Mercedes driver and still have a Mercedes as my own car however I bought a Punto Grande for my son for when he passes his test.

Have been using it to save on petrol for the last 8 months and slowly adding little mods to it so its special for him when he finally gets it.

Over the last 8 months I've absolutely fallen in love with the thing and will be gutted when I have to hand it over to him.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here for the amazing experience you all seem to have and will get round to sharing the little things I've been doing to the car as I go - in the hopes it will give some of you new ideas too.

See you all around the forum ?

I live in the coast but my little baby is pretty clear of rust, but a fuel injector, starter motor and exhaust have all done one to my wallet this month.

It’s pretty amazing your GP rusted like that, do you or has the car lived near the coast for most of its life.

I believe it spent most of it's life in Edinburgh, judging by the MOT certificate when I purchased it. I purchased it in Leicester though so God knows how that happened lol.

I had it for just over a year so can only assume it's previous life had something to do with the rust.

Back