General Hi all psi of tires?

Currently reading:
General Hi all psi of tires?

Xplode

Hi all

i got my seconds car last nite which is a super cinquecento sporting yellow ofcourse not reallly dont much to it due to time havin it but have cleaned it!

But one question what shud the psi be on the tires?
my last car which was a mini it had to be 29psi but unsure what it shud be on this care!

i shud be hangin around her alot more now i actually have a fiat

cheers

Andy

Have a play with tyre pressures to see what suits you best. Fiat recommend 32 psi all round but you could try lowering the rears to take some understeer away. With the suspension mods I've made to my car I run 32 front and 28 rear, handles well and makes the ride a bit better.

Pooky

Arr cheers pal well i am used to mini's super understeer so i dont want anymore oversteer so i will have a taper with the tires and see what take my fancy!?

Also talkin about suspention i have a Sporting and wondered does that come lowered in anyway and if so how far?

cheers

Andy

arrr right cheers

do most people lower then a little more like 40mm etc is it an easy job and does it have any benefits?

Also i was lookin at my tires and talkin to a chap

i have the standard sporting tires 165 55 10 i was wondering keeping the 13'' sporting alloys would i be able to fit 175 50or55 13's on them??

cheers

Andy

Mine's dropped 40mm, and yup - the tyres go straight on, I've got a set of BF Goodrich 175/50 13's on mine - haven't gone for 14's or 15's as I don't want to lose acceleration. There's a pic of the tyres on my site linked below.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

Back