hemsworth water park

Currently reading:
hemsworth water park

but your very welcome to make some sugestions(y)

unfortuneatly i cant as it is my neck of the woods and i know how very little there is nearby thats of significance which you would all see very easily

Its at least 20-25 mins from xscape though

if your going from the xscape side, your better meeting at halfords, you know near to where all the saxos go on a sunday night.. and follow the road signs to hemsworth(crosshills) drop down the hill and theres a right turn just after the bend turn into that one for the top car park or turn the second right and go down the road with speed bumps but i would say its not a bendy road more of a straight one with a sharp right turn into the park itself.

Last edited:
i was thinking of maybe going there one saturday or sunday? kind of like a day trip out... catch a few rays have a lil paddle etc :)

thats what we thought of southport is it not lol.

daz as itsonly a tiny place the water park is most likley the most obvious thing in there

gooogle it... am sure the iphone might have a app for it, they seem to for everything else

yes...yes it is a spangley version it looks that little bit further to find your results.

sadly there is no app on the iPhone i checked.

no lay bys?

no although there is a park which is known to be a popular dogging area.....so i have been told

It is on top of a fast hill into a corner where a lass i went to school with got killed not so long ago

Its a bit away from waterpark though

Last edited:
localshop_large.jpg
:(

Back