hemsworth water park

Currently reading:
hemsworth water park

anyone fancy a northern meet there?

its quite local.... would be a saturday or sunday though... it has a fake beach and a big lake etc so just like the seaside... only not sea and theres lots of spaces for pics

:)

and its local to us all to.... being between doncaster and wakefield (ish).... if a bit hard to find i believe :)

yer ponty is pretty close near cas so we wernt far away on thursday:)
and as long as theres a postcode am sure well be fine unless jimee comes:p
or we could meet up and get lost in a convoy lol(y)

yer that would be a 'wise move'

we dont know alot then really lol.

woukld be intresting getting lost down narrow country lanes but wed be ok with yours and adams tractors :p

been looking on maps and i dont think that ferrybridge services is the best move its a bit further away than neccessary if we meet at xscape there is a quicker route to get to it

been looking on maps and i dont think that ferrybridge services is the best move its a bit further away than neccessary if we meet at xscape there is a quicker route to get to it

I would agree and as its about 5 mins from our house then there are definatly country roads to get to it but not sure i'd say they're tricky ones.

If it's a nice day might drag frank along or even my bro but if not have fun!

Theres no country lanes to Hemsworth water park, if you all get lost you want to hand your driving liscenses back in, Main Doncaster/Wakefield road or A628 follow signs for hemsworth/kingsley and its signposted

Your proposed meeting point is miles away, just slightly nearer then Ferrybridge services

Last edited:
can somone give me a postcode stuff it ill get my own

Hemsworth Water Park & Playworld
Hoyle Mill Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, WF9 5JB

im only on motorway for 3 miles

then looks like alot of duel carrigway and single :(

type leeds to WF9 5JB to see my route then remove about 2 to 3 miles

its 35 min drive for me

Last edited:
Your proposed meeting point is miles away, just slightly nearer then Ferrybridge services

i could quite easily do it without using the motorway at all but some of the people like jfl can't and as they were unsure of the way i was proposing meeting there as they would know how to get there easier.

but your very welcome to make some sugestions(y)

Back