General Help please with these alloys?????

Currently reading:
General Help please with these alloys?????

tazape83

Hi, I have a set of alloys on my Stilo which I have not seen on any other. Would somebody be able to help me and tell me what type of alloys they are, or if they are a special edition? Just debating whether to refurb them as the car is on its way out (head gasket) and was lookin to salvage as much as I can. Thx in advance. Just joined the forum but the information on here has helped me in the past. :D

Attachments

• IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 60
Thx! Ive just noticed aswell on one of the other posts the lad with the schumacher bumper he had the same wheels and they looked really good refurbed. thx for your quick response.

if the pope touches little children thats repairable! all theyll do on refurb is run a line of weld over the really bad bit then flat it back to match the profile of the original wheel! simples

That's a pretty big chunk of the rim missing, is that sort of damage repairable?

Claw_Damage.jpg
The picture makes it look a lot worse, just some bad scratching on the rims, no pieces missing. Think I will get the gear to refurb them and post some pics of the hopefully successful refurb. otherwise they are heading for the scrapyard.

Last edited:
Back