General Help modifying my brava!

Currently reading:
General Help modifying my brava!

shaun_brava

Hi, just joined the fiat forum, just thought i'd be polite and say hi to everyone!

I've got a fiat brava 1.4 16v, set of alpine 6x9's in the back and tinted windows! hopefully a lot more coming soon.

Does anyone know of any decent companies that do custom exhausts, i am looking for a quad exit, cat-back system and roughly how much am i looking at?

Also, does anyone know any decent alloys, i am looking for some polished chrome 17", again what sort of prices come with these?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Shaun - welcome to the forum. Your best bet for a custom exhaust is Blue Flame for a good custom exhaust - they build it entirely to your spec, and you could get a complete cat-back system for about £300. The only thing is that they are located in Skelmersdale, near Wigan - where are you?

As for the Alloys, that's more difficult - it's entirely up to you as to what style and size you want, as there is no right or wrong with your hoops. A good site to use is BK Racing, since they have a feature on their website where you can place the rims on your style of car, and see how they look.

i live in middlesbrough, north east, up near newcastle and sunderland so wigan is a bit far off.

i've taken a look on bk racing and i've found a real nice set that i'm looking into, not a bad price either!

Thank a lot for your help!

Back