help me on a bodykit which 1 do you prefer?

Currently reading:
help me on a bodykit which 1 do you prefer?

Which bodykit do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grimez

KIT019.jpg

Coyote Bodykit^^^^

PUNTO%202006%20-blade.jpg

Blade Bodykit ^^

PLEASE HELP ON WHICH 1 WILL SUIT MY CAR

Ill go for neither as well. Both are a quick route to make your Fiat depriciate even quicker than it already will.

Slam it on its arse, fat skirts, front splitter and some decent wheels will make it look much better, plus you have more chance of selling it when the time comes.

All those cars that were in max power in the 90's with their 16" venoms and combat kits will be changing hands for peanuts at auctions nowadays - and will look a state

Dan

Last edited:
Im planning on adding 2 dual exhausts and putting on brand new 15'' rims aswell as adding a blue underglow aswell as one of these bodykits

Yh i considered the NOVITEC 1 but money is the problem here i cant afford the novitec 1 as it is very very expensive LOL sorry to dissappoint its gotta be either the blade or the coyote sorry

Voted for the blade as it's the least bad, but seriously - why not just buy a better/faster/flashier car instead? You obviously have too much money.

We always chuckle when we see pimped up shopping trolleys. For the full effect, put a massive row of logos on the doors - Ripspeed, Alpine, Tesco, Mothercare etc.

Planning on telling your insurance co you've done this? Good luck with paying out yourself for someone else's £x0,000 claim after your crash and your insurers tell you you're not covered (it does happen, I worked in the industry a few years back).

Na im not worried about insurance I have already told them im going to start doin mods, ive already told them im going to inform them on every change i do and im not too bothered about insurance as i see many 20 yr olds driving lambo's around london.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back