Technical Help, Fuse keeps blowing

Currently reading:
Technical Help, Fuse keeps blowing

ReallyDriven

Classic Panda 4x4. The fog light kept blowing a fuse, I stopped using it. Now the indicator / idle solenoid fuse blows when the engine is running, have got through 10 trying to find the issue. Anyone else seen this? Chaffed wired in the loom or somthing else? Off to Morocco in 5 weeks so any help gratefully recieved.

Classic Panda 4x4. The fog light kept blowing a fuse, I stopped using it. Now the indicator / idle solenoid fuse blows when the engine is running, have got through 10 trying to find the issue. Anyone else seen this? Chaffed wired in the loom or somthing else? Off to Morocco in 5 weeks so any help gratefully recieved.
Not Panda specific , but just check a wrong bulb hasn't been fitted in a indicator lamp with contacts bridging, i.e. double contact in place of single etc.

Is your classic panda pre or post injection/cat? Are the fog lights the fiat accessory ‘in grill’ ones…usually it’s just a short and, although relays are pretty robust, is it in a position that can get water sprayed onto it? However, of old, sometimes the column switches can develop a fault and all manner of shorts can manifest

Not Panda specific , but just check a wrong bulb hasn't been fitted in a indicator lamp with contacts bridging, i.e. double contact in place of single etc.
Thanks, nothing off there. THought I had it but just blew again, thinking it's the solenoid

I was a loose connector on the brake pedal switch!!!!! All sorted

Is your classic panda pre or post injection/cat? Are the fog lights the fiat accessory ‘in grill’ ones…usually it’s just a short and, although relays are pretty robust, is it in a position that can get water sprayed onto it? However, of old, sometimes the column switches can develop a fault and all manner of shorts can manifest
I was a loose connector on the brake pedal switch!!!!! All sorted
Problem SOLVED - I was a loose connector on the brake pedal switch!!!!! All sorted

Back